Friday, August 23, 2019

My Name Is Nur Maizatul Nadia



  My name is Nur Maizatul Nadia Binti Dzul-Jalali. I born on 5 April 2001. I have 3 siblings and I am the eldest. I have a 14 year old sister and a 12 year old brother. My father has passed away. I live with my mother and siblings at Kuantan. My mother is housewife. I started Ilmu kindergarten at age 4. Then, I went to Mat Kilau elementary school.After finishing elementary school, I went to Mat Kilau secondary school for 5 year and now I'm going to KPTM Kuantan .I wish I could finish my studies because I want to change my family life.

                                       




















No comments:

Post a Comment

NOOR AZNIDAH

                                         Hi, today I want to share with all readers about myself .Firstly my name is Noor Aznidah bt Abd...