Tuesday, August 27, 2019

NOOR AZNIDAH


                                  
   Hi, today I want to share with all readers about myself .Firstly my name is Noor Aznidah bt Abd Aziz. I was born on December 1, 2001 at Hospital Ipoh.My father’s name is Abd Aziz b Abd Malek and my mother’s name is Nurizah bt Ishak. I am the youngest of 4 siblings. My father is a retired Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM) Gerik and my mother is a house wife. When I was born until I was 9 years old, I grew up in Gerik and I attended SK Tan Sri Ghazali Jawi Gerik then I moved to SK Tambun Ipoh until I was 12 years old and went on to study at SMK Tambun until I was 17 years old. Before I passed the pt3 exam my dad passed away. But I'm thankful for the good result even though I lost my dad at that time.



AZNIDAH FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOOR AZNIDAH

                                         Hi, today I want to share with all readers about myself .Firstly my name is Noor Aznidah bt Abd...