Saturday, August 17, 2019

SEPTEMBER 7

                BORN ON 7 SEPTEMBER

      Born on 7 September. Named with Nur Liyana Bt Jamaludin. I'am the second daughter of Jamaludin Bin Basri and Nor Azuah Bt Said. Stayed with my family in Kuala Kurau the state of Perak. My father work as a village workers  and mother just a housewife. Receive early education at kindergarten KTN  age 4 to 5 years old.  After that, transferred at Pra SKKK. Started my primary education at SKKKB. During the year 2013, I took the UPSR examination and passed with flying colours. Furthered my lower secondary education at SMAAF in year 2014.  Also I’ve been listed one of the excellent students after got jayyid jiddan in idadi. The excellent results did not last when my  PT3 results is threw out. Being increased 3, moved to SMKKK because the instruction out due to the results academic at end form 2 badly. I took SPM  in year 2018 and so grateful the frustrations, struggle and hardwork really paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOOR AZNIDAH

                                         Hi, today I want to share with all readers about myself .Firstly my name is Noor Aznidah bt Abd...