Wednesday, August 7, 2019

THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE



               THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE


  The worst year of my life.When I was in form 2. My girls friend that I called my friends would pick on me just because I’m was being too nice. My friend thought me a lot of different kinds of experience being bullied by  people we call fake friends. A few months later, I remember how much money I spent due to car accident when I got home using motorcycle. It happened because of my negligence. Due to that of that accident. I also get a lot of pain due to serious injury. My parents were disappointed in me for the mistake I had made. I was stressed and hurt with bullying cases and accidents. I was admitted to the hospital due to fatigue and fever.  It was because I was sad that my parent were disappointed with me. That was the worst thing that ever happened that I remembered until now.


A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOOR AZNIDAH

                                         Hi, today I want to share with all readers about myself .Firstly my name is Noor Aznidah bt Abd...